Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/06 01:25:24 UTC

tomcat plugin can build now.

With the batch of changes I just checked in the tomcat plugin will build
now (although there's a long chain of other plugins you need to build
first).  There are a few test failures I haven't looked into yet, so
this only works if you build without the tests.

Rick

Re: tomcat plugin can build now.

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
Delos wrote:
> Good news, Rick!
>
> How long do you think will the OSGI Web container start to work in
> Geronimo?
Well, first we need to actually get a server instance running with an
active web container.  I suspect it will take a week or two after we
achieve that point.  Right now, things just build, but that's a very big
step toward getting things to run given the number of dependencies
involved.

Rick

Posted by Delos <da...@gmail.com>.
Good news, Rick!