Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "MCCAY,LARRY (HP-NewJersey,ex2)" <la...@hp.com> on 2002/01/18 00:33:58 UTC

RE: Security - AAA implementation [was RE: DefaultRoleManager in Cor nerstone]

Agreed.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.

>Agreed.

I'm not so sure, However as it evolves I can speak up.  I happen to
think that group is a better word as it expresses the reverse
relationship better :

  "In the 'adminstrator' group are Berin, Peter, Stefano, and members of
the 'PMC' group"

sounds better than :

  "Berin, Peter, Stefano and users with the 'PMC' role have the role of
'adminstrator ' "

Regards,

- Paul