Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Aled Sage <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/20 16:48:38 UTC

brooklyn-server github mirror not synchronizing

Hi all,

FYI It seems that the github mirror for brooklyn-server is not
synchronizing (i.e. commits in
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=brooklyn-server.git;a=summary
are not showing up in https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/commits).

I've raised this with the Apache Infrastructure team:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-12948.

Aled

Re: brooklyn-server github mirror not synchronizing

Posted by Aled Sage <al...@gmail.com>.
This seems to be working again (including for a new PR I just merged),
so I've marked the infra jira issue as fixed.

Aled

p.s. it's not working for some other projects yet (e.g.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/commits/master), so it's
possible we might see some problems.