Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by ri...@saunalahti.fi on 2013/04/26 16:52:22 UTC

I am nearly dropping out

 Hello again!

I have been translating Apache OpenOffice strings to Finnish as alias: ristoi (or Ristoi ?). Something has happened and I cannot find correct  password or correct email address where Pootle would send link for password change

I have use different email-boxs, but this is strange situation.

It seems that there is new string to translate.

I am quite ready to finnish. Hope somebody else continue or I got clear advices what to do.

Regards
Risto

-------------------------I miss also this:-------------------------
Hi Risto Jääskeläinen,

xxxx has asked Apache ID <https://id.apache.org>
to initiate a password reset for your apache.org account 'ristoi'.

If you requested this password reset, please use the following link to
reset your Apache LDAP password:

https://id.apache.org//xxxxx

If you did not request this password reset, please email root@apache.org --- but
delete the above URL from the text of the reply email before sending it.

This link will expire at 2013-03-25 23:06:54 +0000.

--
Best Regards,
Apache Infrastructure

Re: I am nearly dropping out

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Risto,

have you tried to change your password via https://id.apache.org? There
should be an option to reset your password.

Do you still have access to the former used email address?

If it doesn't work contact root at apache.org.

The new strings are an update for AOO 4.0. There are mainly some strings
moved because of some cleanup and consolidation work and we have
introduced the new sidebar.

Juergen