Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Eric Dalquist <er...@doit.wisc.edu> on 2008/07/29 03:34:44 UTC

Pluto 1.1.6 release

I'd like to cut a release of Pluto 1.1.6 in the near future. I've
haven't had the chance to do this yet and would like to know what I need
to do as far as RCs, voting, and such for getting a release put together.

-Eric

Re: Pluto 1.1.6 release

Posted by Eric Dalquist <er...@doit.wisc.edu>.
Thanks for the pointers. I'll probably have stuff ready for a vote in
the next week or two depending on time.

-Eric

CDoremus@hannaford.com wrote:
> Eric,
>
> It would be great if you could do this. Directions for doing a release is
> found on the Pluto wiki here:
> http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Pluto/CuttingRelease
>
> A couple of things to note:
> 1. Make sure you also create and publish the bundled distribution (Tomcat
> with Pluto and Testsuite installed) along with the binary and src
> distribution. I recently discovered that this was not done for Pluto 1.1.5.
> 2. Updates to the web site need to be done in two places until PLUTO-492 is
> resolved (see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PLUTO-492).
>
> Thanks again.
> /Craig
>

>              Eric Dalquist
>              <eric.dalquist@do
>              it.wisc.edu>                                               To
>                                        pluto-dev@portals.apache.org
>              07/28/2008 09:34                                           cc
>              PM
>                                                                    Subject
>                                        Pluto 1.1.6 release
>              Please respond to
>              pluto-dev@portals
>                 .apache.org
>

> I'd like to cut a release of Pluto 1.1.6 in the near future. I've
> haven't had the chance to do this yet and would like to know what I need
> to do as far as RCs, voting, and such for getting a release put together.
>
> -Eric

Re: Pluto 1.1.6 release

Posted by CD...@hannaford.com.