Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ivan Fuentes <ji...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/06 19:59:31 UTC

Error using svn (Building in Win7)

I got this error while i was using :

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk aoo-trunk

svn: E175002: REPORT de '/repos/asf/!svn/me': Could not read response
body: Secure connection truncated (https://svn.apache.org)

How can i continue?

--
P.D. Por fa confirma de recibido ;)

"... and to make the darkness bright
paint the sky with stars"
[Iván Fuentes]

Re: Error using svn (Building in Win7)

Posted by Ivan Fuentes <ji...@gmail.com>.
Thank you :D
The problem was my internet conection :)

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
The difference in line ends is a configuration variation in SVN itself.

The ASF site has suggestions about how to add line-end parameters
To the SVN configuration file that avoid those problems:
<http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt>

[That reminds me.  I haven't fixed that on my new machine's installation of SVN.]

I don't go that far (i.e., eol-style should not matter at all for HTML and XML and I use editors that aren't so fussy).

For those who do use Tortoise SVN, there is an easy way to find and edit the SVN Config file:

 1. Right click on a folder in the Windows File Explorer.
 2. In the Context menu, selection Tortoise SVN> and click "Settings" in the submenu.
 3. On the settings page (General), click the Subversion configuration file: Edit button.
 4. In the length text file that opens up, scroll down to the end where there is a section title [auto-props].
 5. A few lines above that section, there is a line
       # enable-auto-props = yes
 6. Uncomment that line (delete the "#" and the space after it.
 7. Below [auto-props], also uncomment the *.c, *.cpp, *.h (and everything in front of svn:eol-style),
    *.txt (ditto), *.png, *.jpg, and Makefile.
 8. There are others that can be added.  These might be handy:

### Registered MIME Types for OpenDocument Format Documents (as of 2011-06-17)
#
*.odt = svn:mime-type=application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text
*.ott = svn:mime-type=application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text-template
*.odg = svn:mime-type=application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics
*.otg = svn:mime-type=application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics-template
*.odp = svn:mime-type=application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation
*.otp = svn:mime-type=application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation-template
*.ods = svn:mime-type=application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet
*.ots = svn:mime-type=application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet-template
*.odc = svn:mime-type=application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.chart
*.otc = svn:mime-type=application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.chart-template
*.odi = svn:mime-type=application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.image
*.oti = svn:mime-type=application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.image-template
*.odf = svn:mime-type=application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.formula
*.otf = svn:mime-type=application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.formula-template
*.odm = svn:mime-type=application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text-master

To ensure use of UTF-8, I like this variation:

*.txt = svn:eol-style=native;svn:mime-type=text/plain;;charset=UTF-8

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,