Posted to commits@cordova.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/03/01 04:00:28 UTC

[Cordova Wiki] Update of "StepsForToolsRelease" by AndrewGrieve

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Cordova Wiki" for change notification.

The "StepsForToolsRelease" page has been changed by AndrewGrieve:
https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/StepsForToolsRelease?action=diff&rev1=17&rev2=18

    npm publish cordova-cli --tag rc
  }}}

- == Publish RC to dist/ ==
+ == Publish to dist/dev ==
  1. Ensure you have the svn repos checked out:
  {{{
  ./cordova-coho/coho repo-clone -r dist -r dist/dev
@@ -138, +138 @@

  Subject:
  {{{
- [Vote] cordova@x.x.x plugman@x.x.x
+ [Vote] Tools Release
  }}}
  Body:
  {{{
- Please review and vote on the release of cordova@x.x.x and plugman@x.x.x.
+ Please review and vote on this tools release.

  Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-XXXX

@@ -150, +150 @@

      npm install -g cordova@rc
      npm install -g plugman@rc

- They have also been published to dist:
+ They have also been published to dist/dev:
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-XXXX/

  The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
      plugman: 0.20.0 (SHA1-GOES-HERE)
      cli: 3.4.0-0.1.1 (SHA1-GOES-HERE)

- Upon a successful vote, I will tag the releases as "latest" on NPM and post the corresponding blog post.
+ Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, tag the releases as "latest" on NPM, and post the corresponding blog post.

  Voting will go on for 48 hours.
  }}}