Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by bbarani <bb...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/11 01:56:46 UTC

Is there a migration document for migration SOLR 3.x to SOLR 4.x?

Hi,

We have created lots of custom components using SOLR 3.5 API. we are now in
the process of migrating the components to work with SOLR 4.2 API but its
becoming very difficult to make the changes to our custom components by
going through the API one by one and understanding each and every methods..
It would be great if there is any migration reference document with a basic
high level code changes that needs to be incorporated to old version code.
Is there any migration help document available currently?

Something like this would be really
helpful...http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_2_0/MIGRATE.html but this doesn't
seem to be a comprehensive document..

Thanks,