Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Aldray Low <al...@hotmail.com> on 2011/03/22 03:44:14 UTC

Unable to download attachment for struts1 rollover.war from wiki

The error encountered is "You are not allowed to do AttachFile on this page".
Is there any other way to go about downloading the rollover.war as i need to use conversation scope for struts1.x and for now we are not migrating to struts2.x.
Regards,Aldray