Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2008/09/21 19:33:50 UTC

Need a login for the Java Partner Engineering web site

Hi,

I believe I have found an inconsistency between the JSP 2.1 spec and the
JSP 2.1 TCK [1]. My previous experience of e-mailing the comments address
listed for the spec is that I will not get a response. Therefore, I intend
contesting the validity of the failing TCK test using the Test Appeals Process.

Before I embark on this route I need to confirm that:
- I am using the latest version of the TCK
- the test isn't listed on the latest exclude list
- the bug database doesn't contain any similar / related bugs

I also need to know where to send my challenge.

As far as I can tell, all the information I need is on the Java Partner
Engineering web site. Therefore, I would like to request a login to this
site. How do I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mark

[1] http://markmail.org/message/jnvj62g3hst4j6na

Re: Need a login for the Java Partner Engineering web site

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On Sep 21, 2008, at 1:54 PM, Mark Thomas wrote:
>
>> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>>> Normally we've been going directly to our support rep from Sun, Lance.
>>>
>>> I'll send you his info.
>>
>> Many thanks.
>>
>> Could you also put the latest JSP 2.1 TCK in my a.o home dir so I can
>> make
>> sure I am using the right TCK version *before* I start making a fuss.
>
> In the process of doing that right now :)

Many thanks.

Mark

Re: Need a login for the Java Partner Engineering web site

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
On Sep 21, 2008, at 1:54 PM, Mark Thomas wrote:

> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>> Normally we've been going directly to our support rep from Sun,
>> Lance.
>>
>> I'll send you his info.
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Could you also put the latest JSP 2.1 TCK in my a.o home dir so I
> can make
> sure I am using the right TCK version *before* I start making a fuss.

In the process of doing that right now :)

geir

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.