Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Rafael Benevides <be...@redhat.com> on 2015/07/24 16:59:48 UTC

Confluence Write access

Good morning!

My username is rafabene. I'm commiter of Apache DeltaSpike project but
it looks like I don't have write access to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DeltaSpike/Index

Can you grant it for me, please?

Thanks
--

*Rafael Benevides | Senior Software Engineer*
JBoss Developer Materials lead

Red Hat

See how it works at www.redhat.com <http://www.redhat.com/>

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/3258288> Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/redhatlatam>

Re: Confluence Write access

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Individual projects manage their own spaces in Confluence.
It looks like Gerhard has admin permissions on the project and can grant
you karma, please start there first.

--David