Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Akins, Brian" <Br...@turner.com> on 2007/11/28 19:19:42 UTC

apr_ bndm? was Re: Expression Parser API?

Should we also break out the bndm stuff from mod_include as well? I have
used in a few modules.

--
Brian Akins
Chief Operations Engineer

Re: apr_ bndm? was Re: Expression Parser API?

Posted by "Akins, Brian" <Br...@turner.com>.
On 11/29/07 8:23 AM, "Nick Kew" <ni...@webthing.com> wrote:

> Oh, er, um ... porting over to APR?  That'd need to be raised on
> dev@apr.  I read your original post as ap_bndm, meaning httpd core.

I can just do ap_bndm.  Just to keep it on this list...

Any particular place we are sticking util stuff in the tree?

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.

http://www.apachetutor.org/

Re: apr_ bndm? was Re: Expression Parser API?

Posted by "Akins, Brian" <Br...@turner.com>.
On 11/28/07 8:27 PM, "Nick Kew" <ni...@webthing.com> wrote:

> I haven't looked at that specifically, but I think it likely there's
> a good case for it.  Are you volunteering to hack up a patch?

Sure. Why not.

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:19:42 -0500