Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "Meenakshisundaram, Pattabiraman" <Pa...@chartisinsurance.com> on 2011/08/10 14:48:06 UTC

Getting 'No plugin found for prefix' error in Eclipse

Hi,
I am new to Maven&Felix. Hence do not know if it is a Maven problem or usage problem.

The plugin works fine when run from command line. It is failing in eclipse with the above error.

I checked the local repo and the plugin is there.

When ran with -X option -

I see the following lines:

[DEBUG] Resolved plugin version for org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin to 2.3.5 from repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2, releases)
[DEBUG] org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:jar:2.3.5:
 [DEBUG] Created new class realm extension>org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.5
[DEBUG] Importing foreign packages into class realm extension>org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.5
Still it is complaining with

[ERROR] No plugin found for prefix 'org.apache.felix' in the current project and in the plugin groups [org.apache.maven.plugins, org.codehaus.mojo] available from the repositories [local (c:\training\data\repository), central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)] -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.plugin.prefix.NoPluginFoundForPrefixException: No plugin found for prefix 'org.apache.felix' in the current project and in the plugin groups [org.apache.maven.plugins, org.codehaus.mojo] available from the repositories [local (c:\training\data\repository), central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)]
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.prefix.internal.DefaultPluginPrefixResolver.resolve(DefaultPluginPrefixResolver.java:94)

Appreciate if I could get some help on this.
Thanks