Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Jonathan Morgan <na...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/09 00:46:07 UTC

XSL cacheing

Hello,

I am running Xalan 1.2.2 on linux with the most recent
releases of Apache web server and Tomcat servlet
engine.  I am having a problem getting changes to XSL
documents to appear.  I update a given document three,
four, or more times, and hte changes do not make
themselves apparent when I use the stylesheet to
transform.  In fact, I get exactly the same erroneous
output everytime.  Really what I am looking for is if
anyone has experienced this phenomenon before.  If it
is a bug, I can give more info on server and JDK
versions, etc., but I am not sure that it isn't just
something in my stylesheet that is subtly wrong.  If
you could give me a clue as to what this leads you to
believe the problem is, I'd appreciate it so much.

Thanks,

Jonathan Morgan

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/