Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Luca Toldo <lu...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/17 12:04:40 UTC

JCasGenMojo.newError(JCasGenMojo.java:239)

Dear all,
I am using jcasgen-maven-plugin:2.4.1 on a new large TypeSystem.
I get the following error message

	at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:145)
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
	... 20 more
	at org.apache.uima.tools.jcasgen.maven.JCasGenMojo$JCasGenErrors.newError(JCasGenMojo.java:239)
	at org.apache.uima.tools.jcasgen.JCasTypeTemplate.generate(JCasTypeTemplate.java:90)
	at org.apache.uima.tools.jcasgen.Jg.generateClassesFromTemplate(Jg.java:763)

I am confident this due to some "issues" with the typesystem...
Can you please suggest how to find at which point of the TypeSystem the error is occurring i.e. how to debug the JCasGen further ?

Thankyou

Re: JCasGenMojo.newError(JCasGenMojo.java:239)

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
:-) -Marshall

Posted by Luca Toldo <lu...@gmail.com>.