Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Edwin Ansicodd <er...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/17 12:43:58 UTC

XMLBeanFactory not serializable - what to do??

have a Serializable object on a Wicket page.  This object in turn has a
reference to an XMLBeanFactory.  Wicket is giving me an error because
XMLBeanFactory is not serializable.  What do I do??

Re: XMLBeanFactory not serializable - what to do??

Posted by Sébastien Piller <pi...@hmcrecord.ch>.
transient field + lazy init method?

Posted by Thomas Mäder <th...@devotek-it.ch>.
LoadableDetachableModel?

Thomas

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 12:43 PM, Edwin Ansicodd <er...@gmail.com>wrote:

> have a Serializable object on a Wicket page.  This object in turn has a
> reference to an XMLBeanFactory.  Wicket is giving me an error because
> XMLBeanFactory is not serializable.  What do I do??

Thomas Mäder
Wicket & Eclipse Consulting
www.devotek-it.ch

Re: XMLBeanFactory not serializable - what to do??

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mc...@e-card.bg>.
use wicket-spring to get references to your beans