Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Peter Arnulf Lustig <uu...@yahoo.de> on 2009/12/04 17:06:07 UTC

onClick Handle ?

Hi,

I'd like to create an own Link in the template document. When I create an Link via Wicket with an onClick attribute, then it calls the page everytime  I click on it. What I need is a Link in that way:

<a onclick="funci('8912aja')">Click for Item</a>

But the 8912aja is created dynamicially, so I can't create them in the template manually. Is there any wicket feature, which can helps me?
Actually I need only the value 8912aja, so I can build it manually.

Thanks.

Re: onClick Handle ?

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
Have you tried AttributeModifier?