Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be> on 2005/06/02 15:36:19 UTC

reinstate (themed) FirstFridays?

Linden H van der (MI) wrote:

>>IMO this would be more something for a FirstFriday if these
>>are still happening.
>

> Sounds good to me too. Why was the idea dropped in the first place? I
> haven't joined them but got the impression that it were fun times for
> the committers.

+1

I don't think the idea was officially dropped, just went to sleep
quietly AFAICT.

How about coming up with one or more specific (but not restrictive)
themes for each First Friday? It could get people more motivated and
helps to keep the gathering more focussed. The primary goal of FF (to
gather and chat about all things cocoon) stays ofcourse.

If Firstfriday takes off again we should really consider my proposal
[1]. Any infra@ aware people around that can help us out here ?

WDYT?
Jorg

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel/50579