Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/02 19:45:11 UTC

Re: Mentor summit

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:39 PM, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 12:08 AM, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Noirin Shirley <no...@apache.org> wrote:
>>> I don't see a reply from Stefan, and Carol wants the attending mentors
>>> to sign up ASAP at this point, so Rahul, I think the spot is yours :-)
>>>

>> Cool, will sign up in a few.
>
> Done.

I still don't see anyone from Apache listed at [1]. Are you guys still
planning to attend ? Otherwise I'll move my name out of the waiting
list :)

https://gsoc-wiki.osuosl.org/index.php/Attendee_List_2010

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Mentor summit

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Lets have an ASF meetup one of the evenings....

Could you guys also write a short summary of the summit after the
event, for those who don't attend?

Just a few highlights and pointers are enough IMO, ideally a blog post
at https://blogs.apache.org/comdev/ would be cool.

Thanks,
-Bertrand

Re: Mentor summit

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll be there, haven't gotten around to updating [1]. You'll find us
> on the reservation confirmations spreadsheet linked from the travel
> info page. Lets have an ASF meetup one of the evenings.
>
> -Rahul

+1

Re: Mentor summit

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:39 PM, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>

>>> Cool, will sign up in a few.
>>
>> Done.
>>

> I still don't see anyone from Apache listed at [1]. Are you guys still
> planning to attend ? Otherwise I'll move my name out of the waiting
> list :)

<snip/>