Posted to bsf-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Fabrício Matheus Gonçalves <fm...@bigbross.com> on 2003/01/28 22:50:59 UTC

bsf 2.3 from cvs

Hi again,

A bug, i think. The class:

org/apache/bsf/debug/BSFDebugManager

Is not int the bsf-core.jar gereted by ant bsf-compile

and that is necessary to make new BSFManager()

thanks.

Re: bsf 2.3 from cvs

Posted by "Victor J. Orlikowski" <vj...@dulug.duke.edu>.
On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 07:50:59PM -0200, Fabrício Matheus Gonçalves wrote:
> A bug, i think. The class:
>
> org/apache/bsf/debug/BSFDebugManager
>
> Is not int the bsf-core.jar gereted by ant bsf-compile
>
> and that is necessary to make new BSFManager()

Fabrício,

Apologies for the late reply.
bsf-core.jar is a temporary jar, built as part of the bsf-compile
task. It is not intended for use on its own.

The top-level bsf.jar generated by the compile task is the one to
use.

Now, I would understand if you wished to have a version of BSF
built without the (nascent) debugging support. If this is so,
please submit it as a feature request, and I'll see how much
effort would be required in making it possible to completely
disable debugging for those who desire not to use it.

Hope that helps,
Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski   | The Wall is Down, But the Threat Remains!
orlikowski@apache.org  | vjo@dulug.duke.edu | vjo@us.ibm.com