Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Leon Clayton <lc...@maprtech.com> on 2016/01/14 15:12:06 UTC

directory create CTAS behaviour

Hello All

Is it possible to change this behaviour. By default, a directory is created, using the exact table name specified in the CTAS statement. I don’t want a directory.

http://drill.apache.org/docs/create-table-as-ctas-command/

Regards

Leon Clayton

Re: directory create CTAS behaviour

Posted by Leon Clayton <lc...@maprtech.com>.
I don’t require the output to go to a single file i just want to remove the sub folder creation on the output location..

Regards

Leon Clayton
Solutions Architect  | +44 (0)7530 980566
MapR Technologies UK Ltd.

Now Available - Free Hadoop On-Demand Training <http://www.mapr.com/training>

Posted by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Leon Clayton <lc...@maprtech.com>.