Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu> on 2014/02/07 21:04:00 UTC

AssertionDepUtils - missing import - in GenerateDependencyRepresentation

Hi Tim,
I'm getting a compile error unable to resolve import - looks like org.apache.ctakes.assertion.util.AssertionDepUtils needs to be checked in. Used by GenerateDependencyRepresentation.java

Thanks,
James

RE: AssertionDepUtils - missing import - in GenerateDependencyRepresentation

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.
Thanks Tim!

Posted by Tim Miller <ti...@childrens.harvard.edu>.

Posted by Tim Miller <ti...@childrens.harvard.edu>.