Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com> on 2004/10/07 23:16:54 UTC

Table: SimpleTableColumnPage

Why is SimpleTableColumnPage a .page and not .jwc? I was doing a getPage()
and kept getting this page's name to my surprise.

Jamie

Re: Table: SimpleTableColumnPage

Posted by Mind Bridge <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

SimpleTableColumnPage must be a page. It is a placeholder for the components
that define how the default column headers. Those components are then loaded
and used dynamically by SimpleTableColumn. This is done by doing getPage()
and then getComponent() or sth like that.

The column headers can be overridden in a number of ways, of course.
Typically this is done using a IdColumnHeader Block, as specified in the
documentation.