Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Shashi Roushan <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/20 10:45:56 UTC

Keep indexed records

Hello All,

I want to keep indexed records live in solr, during data import when sql
query not returning any record. We also need to clean= true, because when
SQL query return records then solr should be reindexed.
Only avoid reindexing, when SQL query not return any rows.

Please suggests.

Regards,
Shashi Roushan

Re: Keep indexed records

Posted by Emir Arnautović <em...@sematext.com>.
Hi Shashi,
IMO it would be best if you put that logic on your controller where you start import. If you are doing that through admin console, the only solution I am aware of is to write your custom component.

HTH,
Emir