Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Oleksandr Petrov <ol...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/04 11:25:49 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] CEP-8 Drivers Donation

I've tried to find this information in the document above, but couldn't
find an explicit mention of it, possibly because it's implied. If we take
java-driver as an example, is this CEP proposing to contribute all branches
(3.x and 4.x) or only the latest one?

Thank you,
-- Alex

--
alex p

Re: [DISCUSS] CEP-8 Drivers Donation

Posted by Jeremy Chapman <je...@netflix.com.INVALID>.
Alex,

That's awesome! Thanks for the clarification.

-Jeremy

Posted by Alexandre Dutra <al...@datastax.com>.
Hi Alex and Jeremy,

Posted by Jeremy Chapman <je...@netflix.com.INVALID>.