Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Miguel Villarreal <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2014/04/04 19:02:25 UTC

Apache Modules: Source Code and Headers??

Hi, where can I find the C source codes of Apache and headers.
I have been trying to finde them in the Apache website but I have not been able to find them. I found them in other pages, but I have doubts about if they are the original (without users' changes).
Please let me know.

Miguel Antonio

Re: Apache Modules: Source Code and Headers??

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Source releases: http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi#apache24
> How to access via SCM: http://httpd.apache.org/dev/devnotes.html
>
> On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 1:02 PM, Miguel Villarreal
> <mi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi, where can I find the C source codes of Apache and headers.
>>
>> I have been trying to finde them in the Apache website but I have not been
>> able to find them. I found them in other pages, but I have doubts about if
>> they are the original (without users' changes).

I assumed this was a new thread on users@httpd.apache.org and just now
realized it isn't.  I'm sorry to everyone else for responding here.

Miguel, you have to move these queries off of dev@httpd.apache.org.

Re: Apache Modules: Source Code and Headers??

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com