Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by faramos <fa...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/23 06:56:43 UTC

Problem with getPage of ComponentSource(5.0.15-SNAPSHOT)

Dear

Occupying the method "Component getPage (String pagename)" of the service
"ComponentSource" with pageName = "", throws

[ERROR] TapestryModule.RequestExceptionHandler Processing of request failed
with uncaught exception: Parameter pageName was null or contained only
whitespace.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Parameter pageName was null or contained
only whitespace.
	at org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.util.Defense.notBlank(Defense.java:59)
	at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ComponentSourceImpl.getPage(ComponentSourceImpl.java:77)

With Tapestry 5.0.14 this method(getPage) was returning Index...

RE: Problem with getPage of ComponentSource(5.0.15-SNAPSHOT)

Posted by "Blower, Andy" <An...@proquest.co.uk>.
Looks like TAP5-132 was raised and fixed in .16-SNAPSHOT, my team had this issue today when we tried going from .14 -> .15