Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Pratap Kumar Raju <pr...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/18 10:49:29 UTC

Alternative methods in Mina SSHD

Hi,

I observed in the latest Mina ssh 1.7 that setTcpipForwardingFilter() and
setTcpipForwarderFactory() methods are not there. Can you please tell me
alternative methods of above methods which works like same as above method.

SshServer server =SshServer.setUpDefaultServer();
*server.setTcpipForwardingFilter( );
server.setTcpipForwarderFactory();*

Can you please let me know the alternative methods for above methods.

--
Sent from: http://apache-mina.10907.n7.nabble.com/Apache-MINA-Developer-Forum-f6809.html

Re: Alternative methods in Mina SSHD

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.