Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Brill Pappin <br...@jmonkey.com> on 2000/01/28 15:44:30 UTC

Fw: multiple instances??

This is from the General list... I don't know how many of you read general,
so I'm passing it along.

I seem to remember some discussion about multiple JVMs... however this
question seems to me to point out the obvious place to ask the server to use
a new VM. In the context.

What's the general idea on how this will be done, or has anything been
decided?

For my two cents: how about adding a tag to the context definition, called
inprocess=true|false. defaulting to true if not specified.

- Brill Pappin
  www.jmonkey.com