Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ean Schuessler <ea...@brainfood.com> on 2010/02/05 23:28:20 UTC

getReturnableQuantity

I've been studying this service and I'm not sure I understand some of
the motivation. The code checks the original order quantity and adjusts
the quantity based on how many items have been returned. It does not,
however, check the number of items that are available to promise or that
are on hand. I can understand that a promised item might need to be
returned but I don't understand how you can return something that is no
longer on hand. Am I missing something?

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com