Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by lky <li...@certusnet.com.cn> on 2014/11/07 08:57:09 UTC

About param of cloudstack api

    I know use cloudstack api need to build the sig and python shell can do
this through doc, now I want to call 'updateNetworkServiceProvider' via api
, but this method has the param 'servicelist' which is a list , I can not
find a example for this case , anyone can give a hand ?

Re: About param of cloudstack api

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
There should be UI doing the same thing and you can intercept the api logs
or use firebug to see how it did.
Deployvm takes in a list of network ids as well. You can check that.