Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sr...@ercgroup.com on 2003/09/15 11:18:04 UTC

Logging

Hi,
	I tried using an old version of Log4J (version 1.1.3) with Axis...
But Commons-logging throws up the following error

	java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError:
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurati
	onException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

	Can someone please let me know whether this version of log4j is
supported as this version doesn't have the 'Logger' specific classes and
instead use the 	'Category' specific classes. Any help would be very
useful. Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Sriram

	GE Frankona Re