Posted to users@camel.apache.org by dead_devil_66 <de...@hotmail.com> on 2011/08/02 08:14:25 UTC

Can't use jersey library classes within processor

Greetings.

I had a similar issue with activemq and httpservlet, that, until now, stayed
unsolved, in the activemq forum. Now, its camel and jersey classes. This is
what its going on: this is my code:

http://pastie.org/2307602

I have already included the jersey jar in the eclipse project buildpath.
But, when i start the router, this is what i get, in the console:

http://pastie.org/2307614

But, as i said, i included the jar in the buildpath! Im really lost in here.
:/

Re: Can't use jersey library classes within processor

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Make sure you are using m2eclipse as well. Like Willem said, adding a
dependency to your pom.xml file will get the lib added to the project
classpath. A good m2eclipse reference is here
http://www.sonatype.com/books/m2eclipse-book/reference/

Cheers,
Jon

--
Cheers,
Jon

Re: Can't use jersey library classes within processor

Posted by dead_devil_66 <de...@hotmail.com>.
Problem solved. :)

Many thanks. This problem was delaying my work in a stupid way...

Many many thanks

Re: Can't use jersey library classes within processor

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
You are using maven, please update the jersey dependency in the pom.
It has nothing to do with your eclipse project build path.

On Tue Aug  2 14:14:25 2011, dead_devil_66 wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I had a similar issue with activemq and httpservlet, that, until now, stayed
> unsolved, in the activemq forum. Now, its camel and jersey classes. This is
> what its going on: this is my code:
>
> http://pastie.org/2307602
>
> I have already included the jersey jar in the eclipse project buildpath.
> But, when i start the router, this is what i get, in the console:
>
> http://pastie.org/2307614
>

> But, as i said, i included the jar in the buildpath! Im really lost in here.
> :/

Willem
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com