Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Vangjel Stavro <va...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/06 14:59:07 UTC

Permissions for contribution

Dear Isis-dev,

I have signed up in the wiki for the Isis project.
Is it possible for you to grand me permissions to contribute to the Isis
space?

Thank you,
Vangjush Stavro

Re: Permissions for contribution

Posted by Vangjel Stavro <va...@gmail.com>.
My wiki account name is Vangjush Stavro

Thanks,
Vango (short-name)

Re: Permissions for contribution

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hey Vangiel...

   Sorry for being late replying to you :). Would you please send us
your wiki account name ?

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour