Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by wi...@freddiemac.com on 2005/01/18 16:01:46 UTC

Wiwit Tjahjana/HQ/FHLMC is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  01/18/2005 and will not return until
02/04/2005.

I will be out on a paternity leave/vacation from Tue, Jan 18, 2005 to Wed,
Feb 2, 2005.  On Thu, Feb 3, 2005, I will be working from home and could be
contacted at this e-mail address.  I will be returning to the office on
Friday, Feb 4, 2005.  During this time, please contact:
(1) Lee Guan, for Product 5.0 questions, including Derived Requirements,
NFR, and Application Architecture
(2) Roland Cuellar, for Product 5.1 planning
(3) Ravi Singh, for Product 4.2 Warranty
(4) Lee Guan and Mark Coble, for CFD for Servicing design and development
(Release 5.1)
(5) Gregory Bohmer, for CSX 5.0 Support and Application Architecture
(6) Gregory Bohmer and Santhosh Ananthakrishnan, for CSX Reuse
opportunities for projects in Freddie Mac outside PE.

Thank you.

wiwit
-a proud father of two, a 4-yr old and a newborn baby