Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jorge Medina <ce...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/18 21:06:25 UTC

Client code mix

Hello,

I have a third party jar client code generated with Axis 1.4.1

Is it mandatory to use Axis 1.4.1 libraries  with code generated with Axis2
1.4.1 ?

Or can I use the current Axis2 1.5 libraries ?

-Jorge

Re: Client code mix

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 1:36 AM, Jorge Medina
<ce...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a third party jar client code generated with Axis 1.4.1
>
> Is it mandatory to use Axis 1.4.1 libraries  with code generated with Axis2
> 1.4.1 ?

yes. As I remember there was an API change of ADB code. Anyway better to
generate the code with
the same runtime jars you use.

thanks,
Amila.