Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/23 17:22:57 UTC

Re: servicemix-bean, ServiceUnitAnalyzer

Sure, sounds good !
What kind of custom service analyser are thinking about ?
Or is that for non servicemix components ?

But I don't think we should remove the other way, which work
well for servicemix components.

Btw, such discussions about enhancing ServiceMix should really
take place on the dev list, so please answer to the dev list
if possible.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Eduardo Burgos <eb...@gmail.com>.
Wow, Congratulations :)

Tell me when you have time.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Congratulations Guillaume!
Keep up the good work ;)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eduardo Burgos <eb...@gmail.com>.
any news?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eduardo Burgos <eb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eduardo Burgos <eb...@gmail.com>.
No, I'm not thinking about removing the other way, it's just to have this as
an option.
About the custom service analyzer, for example, lets say we have a component
that is not supported by this team and we have no possibility to access it's
source code and I still need to build a service unit for it, currently there
is no possibility for the jbi-maven-plugin to guess an analyzer for it, so I