Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com> on 2000/07/01 03:04:52 UTC

Re: SVG + Gone Fishin'

Since steve has gone fishin', I'm sending this to the general list. If someone
can commit the code.

And yes I agree to be a commiter.

Ok, I have put the new code on the server. If all is right then go ahead and
commit. Note there are a number of files in the cvs that seem to have
incorrect line endings (all mine have unix line endings) otherwise the files
are eqivalent except for my changes.
files at
ftp://ftp.aftexsw.com/aftex/java/fop/src.jar

You should remove the files that I do not have ie.
org.apache.fop.svg.SVGArea
org.apache.fop.svg.RectGraphic
org.apache.fop.svg.LineGraphic
org.apache.fop.svg.Graphic
org.apache.fop.svg.TextGraphic
org.apache.fop.svg.SVGLength
all these files are replaced will classes in other packages.

also my document is in, with a bunch of examples
ftp://ftp.aftexsw.com/aftex/java/fop/svgarch.jar

Re: SVG + Gone Fishin'

Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.
Hi, Keiron

OK, I can take care of this. I'll only promise to do it this long weekend,
not any specific day. :-)

The request to have you installed as a committer is also on its way. You
should expect to hear directly from Brian Behlendorf shortly.

Arved