Posted to users@maven.apache.org by I am Who i am <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/23 00:29:34 UTC

how to remove maven specific files

Hi All,

How to remove maven related files like maven folder / pom.xml /
pom.properties files from the jar file being created, i have the following
in my pom, but still seeing the maven directory with pom / .xml/.properties
under META-INF directory, my jar plugin version is 2.2
<build>
     <plugins>
                <plugin>
                        <executions>
                                <execution>
                                        <id>CUSTOM-MANIFEST</id>
                                        <goals>
                                                <goal>jar</goal>
                                        </goals>
                                        <configuration>
                                                <archive>

<manifestFile>${basedir}/../wsear/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF</manifestFile>
<addMavenDescriptor>false</addMavenDescriptor>
                                                </archive>
                                        </configuration>
                                </execution>
                        </executions>
                </plugin>
       </plugins>
   </build>

Please help

Re: how to remove maven specific files

Posted by walid joseph Gedeon <wg...@gmail.com>.
Hello ragjan, have you run "mvn clean" before trying again?

Posted by I am Who i am <ra...@gmail.com>.
No use

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.