Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/16 11:32:35 UTC

Performance test reports page has been created.

Hi folks,

Before announcing the release to other web sites, I'm polishing our
web site.  Firstly, I added the performance test reports to let people
know how MINA performs, which is what people most wants know.

http://cwiki.apache.org/MINA/performance-test-reports.html

It's not yet synchronized to the official web site.  Please use the
URL above meanwhile.  Please try the following URL after a few hours:

http://mina.apache.org/performance-test-reports.html

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: Performance test reports page has been created.

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Whaaaooo ! Pretty impressive results :)

I wish some more tests could be done, because it just shows that Java is a
perfect language for critical applications like a web server, or a ldap
server (some people are still thinking that Java is slow, may be because
they just stopped using java after a bad experience with jdk 1.1.8 ... ;)

Emmanuel.

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny