Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by samitha kuruppu <sa...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/07/05 13:12:01 UTC

[Axis2]Tcp monitor up to now

Hi All,
  This is the brief description about my TCP monitor project up to now.
  In past few days I learned about Socket programming and Threads in C language and start to write a simple program for access the network port. And also I have studied the files in util folder and get good idea about my TCP monitor project.So I’m starting to coding. First I’m going to write program for display the SOAP message request and response. After that I’ll develop other features.
  Thnxs.
  Samitha Kuruppu

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here

Re: [Axis2]Tcp monitor up to now

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Samitha,
As you go on, if you could send in the patches for partially completed
code, commiters would be able to review and put into svn.
This way all get the chance to have an early peek.
Thanks,
Samisa...