Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com> on 2001/09/28 05:25:04 UTC

Re: using James for encrypting/certifying mails

Paul,

I'd say James is very good for this as the "mailet" API to built for these transformations.  I haven't heard of anyone integrating James with a AWT pop-up, but that seems like an interesting idea.

To see how to get the top text message for multiparts, check the AddFooter message since it appends a text to the top level text or html message.  We're about to make a 2.0 alpha release, so you could check out the daily builds or wait a bit for the alpha release.

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com/