Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Nathan Sharp <sp...@phoenix-int.com> on 2004/04/10 11:01:46 UTC

Feature Request on tigris.org (not w/ subversion proper)

It would be a great convenience if I could add myself as a "watcher" on
issues in your tracker system.  All I want is e-mail notifications when
an issue changes.

Thanks!
  Nathan

Re: Feature Request on tigris.org (not w/ subversion proper)

Posted by "Brian W. Fitzpatrick" <fi...@red-bean.com>.
On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 06:39, Tobias Ringstrom wrote:
> Nathan Sharp wrote:
> > It would be a great convenience if I could add myself as a "watcher" on
> > issues in your tracker system.  All I want is e-mail notifications when
> > an issue changes.
>
> To be able to edit the issues, which gives you the possibility to do
> what you want, you must first create an account and then request an
> observer role in the project.

And once you do that, just add yourself to the 'cc' field of the issues
that you want to watch.  That's all it takes.

-Fitz

Re: Feature Request on tigris.org (not w/ subversion proper)

Posted by Tobias Ringstrom <to...@ringstrom.mine.nu>.
Nathan Sharp wrote:
> It would be a great convenience if I could add myself as a "watcher" on
> issues in your tracker system.  All I want is e-mail notifications when
> an issue changes.

To be able to edit the issues, which gives you the possibility to do
what you want, you must first create an account and then request an
observer role in the project.

/Tobias