Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Blake Williams <bd...@earthlink.net> on 2009/08/07 22:20:52 UTC

Example of getting data from non-JDBC datasource?

Does anyone have an example of how to get data from a non-JDBC data
source, or some docs/instructions/etc. of how this can be done?

Re: Example of getting data from non-JDBC datasource?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Actually DbAdapter does not abstract all JDBC interaction. You will
have to re-implement the DataNode.performQuery() method at the minimum.

Andrus

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.