Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paulo Angelo <re...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/28 16:12:32 UTC

Problem w/ DataTable

Hi All,

    I'm getting some problems with t:dataTable (may be w/ t:dataScroller).
Looking for help, I could see that the tomahawk-examples is with the same
problem.

    Take a look at:

http://www.irian.at/myfacesexamples/dataScroller.jsf

    When click next, next, next, next, 1, next, next, next, next, next,
next...  Sometimes it goes back directly to the first page, sometimes jump
to another page, its totally weird.

    Is it a bug?

Thanks for help!

Paulo Angelo

Re: Problem w/ DataTable

Posted by Paulo Angelo <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi ppl,

     I recorded the problem, you can see it at:

http://reddhatt.freeshell.org/problem/

regards,

Paulo Angelo