Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <mv...@mvdb.com> on 2001/07/25 18:38:37 UTC

Exception in UDecoder..

Does anyone know about this (using Milestone 3 btw). Has it anything to do
with the M$ encoding scheme and should I try to fix it ?

Mvgr,
Martin

	at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.UDecoder.convert(UDecoder.java:99)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Parameters.processParameters(Parameters.java:385
)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.Request.handlePostParameters(Request.java:411)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.HttpServletRequestFacade.getParameterValues(HttpSer
vletRequestFacade.java:254)
	at
com.cubicinternational.components.scheduler.EditSchedule.EditSchedule(EditSc
hedule.java:59)
	at
com.cubicinternational.components.scheduler.EditSchedule.doPost(EditSchedule
.java:48)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.doService(ServletHandler.java:500)
	at org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.service(ServletHandler.java:448)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:82
6)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:739)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Ajp13Interceptor.processConnection(Ajp13Int
erceptor.java:162)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:435)
	at
a:505)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

RE: Exception in UDecoder..

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <mv...@mvdb.com>.
I'm an ass ;-)) did a cvs log on the latest version from cvs... And it is
fixed. The bug is also on the beta (unless your making fixes in branches..),
because 1.5 fixes it and 1.4 is used in the beta version..
Just build a new tomcat version from cvs (took 3 minutes to get it working
the I want ;-)), so the problem is gone..

Still don't see my own message in the list btw..

Sorry for the inconvenience..

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by cm...@yahoo.com.