Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by di...@multitask.com.au on 2002/05/03 03:43:13 UTC

Re: You guys are so funny.

Sam,
> His experience suggests that the Krysalis, Centipede, and Forrest have
been
> very accommodating, so the ideal situation would be for an active
developer
> on Maven to step forward.
Sam, I asked yesterday or the day before on this list what needs to be
done. I'm waiting on you for a reply. I'm an active developer on maven.
Yesterday we added the nag tags in that were requested.

Again, what is needed?

I don't see how we can be more accomodating other than downloading,
installing and running our own Gump. From talking to Vincent on that, it's
not a simple process, hence we are relying on the Gump developers to tell
us where we're going wrong.

We've chosen to generate a descriptor rather than use namespaces, but other
than that, I can't tell why you're complaining - throw us a bone....

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

[snip]

His experience suggests that the Krysalis, Centipede, and Forrest have been
very accommodating, so the ideal situation would be for an active developer
on Maven to step forward.

It goes without saying that this definition should neither presume nor
preclude any technology beyond an XML parser.

 = = = = = =

So, who wants to be the next contestant?

- Sam Ruby

Re: You guys are so funny.

Posted by James Taylor <jt...@4lane.com>.
> Sam, I asked yesterday or the day before on this list what needs to be
> done. I'm waiting on you for a reply. I'm an active developer on maven.
> Yesterday we added the nag tags in that were requested.

Actually (to keep everything honest) they didn't quite work out the way
I expected and have been removed. Still looking at making that work
though.

-- jt