Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Nick Couchman <ni...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/12 21:39:02 UTC

Chat with #guacamole on Slack

Hey, everyone,
A while back I set up the Guacamole discussion room on HipChat.  HipChat is
going away and ASF has chosen to migrate to Slack, so I've begun the
process of getting the Guacamole channel configured in Slack.  You'll find
the #guacamole channel on https://the-asf.slack.com.  If you have an @
apache.org e-mail address you can register and sign-in with that.  If you
don't you can still join using this invite link:

https://join.slack.com/t/the-asf/shared_invite/enQtNDQ3OTEwNzE1MDg5LWY2NjkwMTEzMGI2ZTI1NzUzMDk0MzJmMWM1NWVmODg0MzBjNjAxYzUwMjIwNDI3MjlhZWRjNmNhOTM5NmIxNDk

Please note that this Slack channel/interface is not designed to replace
the mailing lists.  Particularly where topics need full community
discussion and decision and should be recorded for posterity, for example
items related to direction of development of the project, the dev@ mailing
list is still the place for those.

-Nick