Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Piekorz, Martin" <ma...@edmb.debis.com> on 2004/12/10 13:55:14 UTC

C++ Client

Hi @ all,

I have a problem. I want to create a c++ client, just the client, for a
running service. I got the wsdl from this service.
I thought, ok I will create it step by step like it's described in the
documentation without looking for the "creating servie" things.
I use the wsdl2ws tool for creating the client side files and create my
client like described in "Axis C++ Windows User Guide / 1.6 Coding the
client" . The result is, it can't find a Axisclient.dll and that's because
there isn't such a dll.
In the same documentation in "1.2. Creating the web service"  it's described
how to build a DLL, but isn't this dll for the service? Is this the dll
which I use to?
Could someone explain me step by step how I have to create a c++ client from
a wsdl without creating any service.
Is this generally possible?

Thanks a lot of
Martin
              <\\\ <\\\> >
              (o o)
----------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------------------

Re: C++ Client

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
C++ ClientHI martin,

What version of Axis are you using?

sanjaya.
[...]

                <\\\>
                (o o)
  ----------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------------------

Re: C++ Client

Posted by Jean ANDRE <ja...@cmtek.com>.
Hello,

Don't forget to set your libpath variable environment too at the console
window before to start application or in your profile (right click on
the machine icon).  The DLL should be inyo Axis folder under  the Apache
server if you use such HTTPD server (the deploy folder). Note also there
more than on DLL in this folder: For example, in my case, I have :

D:\programs\apache\httpd\Apache2\Axis\lib

AxisClient.dll
AxisServer.dll
AxisTransport.dll
AxisXMLParser.dll