Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Taras Ledkov <tl...@gridgain.com> on 2021/08/12 09:17:07 UTC

Looking for a committer to merge: CALCITE-4652 (fix AggregateExpandDistinctAggregatesRule when SUM type is expanded)

Hi Calcite Devs.

The patch for CALCITE-4652 [1] (see PR#2439 [2]) is reviewed and ready
for merge.
I'm looking for a committer to merge the patch.

[1]. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-4652
[2]. https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/2439

--
Taras Ledkov

Re: Looking for a committer to merge: CALCITE-4652 (fix AggregateExpandDistinctAggregatesRule when SUM type is expanded)

Posted by Haisheng Yuan <hy...@apache.org>.
I will merge it.